It comes with a unique back design
Honor silently unveiled the successor to last year’s Honor 7S in Russia with the Honor 8S. Honor’s new entry-level phone boasts of a dual texture back panel, making it stand out in a sea of gradient-colored backs.
Compared to last year’s Honor 7S, you get a newer Helio A22 processor with the Honor 8S, along with double the internal storage and a larger 5.71-inch display. Like recently-released Honor phones, the Honor 8S comes with Android Pie and EMUI 9.0 out of the box.
Honor 8S specs
- MediaTek Helio A22 quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 5.71-inch HD+ IPS display, 1520 x 720 resolution
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 13-megapixel f/1.8 rear camera with PDAF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- 3G, HSPA+, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Face unlock, USB OTG
- 3020mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0
The Honor 8S is priced at RUB 8490(~Php 6.9k). No word yet if Honor will be bringing the Honor 8S to the Philippines.