It’s more affordable than the Wildfire X
HTC adds another model to its entry-level Wildfire line with the R70. Positioned as a more affordable version of the Wildfire X, the Wildfire R70 gets a bigger display and a bigger battery but with modest internals: Helio P23, 2GB RAM, and 32GB internal storage.
For the cameras, the Wildfire R70 has a better 16-megapixel main snapper that boasts of 1.4um pixels but is accompanied by a macro camera and depth sensor instead.
HTC Wildfire R70 Specs
- MediaTek Helio P23 octa-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Mali-G71 MP2 GPU
- 6.53-inch HD+ LCD display
- 32GB of expandable storage
- Triple rear cameras: 16-megapixel f/1.75 main camera with 1.4um pixels; 2-megapixel macro camera; 2-megapixel depth sensor; with PDAF, LED flash
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 4000 mAh battery with 10w charging
- Android 9 Pie with HTC Sense
There’s no word yet about its official pricing, but expect it to be more affordable than the Wildfire X.