Countdown to the HTC One
If you’re not happy with the Samsung Galaxy S4 or the Sony Xperia Z, you have one more solid premium Android smartphone option — the HTC One. The good news is that it’s coming soon to the Philippines already! While we don’t have an exact date yet or pricing, the HTC One has already started to pop up in the gray market (albeit at a crazy price of 40k). HTC Philippinesposted on their Facebook page though that it’s coming soon so that’s definitely awesome news.
Here’s a quick rundown of the HTC One specs:
HTC One Spec Sheet
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600, quad-core, 1.7GHz
- 2GB DDR2 RAM
- 32GB or 64GB Internal Storage, no microSD Expansion
- 4.7-inch Full HD Display, 1080p, 468 PPI
- HTC UltraPixel Camera – BSI, dedicated HTC ImageChip, F2.0 and 28mm lens with OIS
- 2.1-megapixel front facing-camera with 880 wide angle lens and HDR
- 1080 Full HD Video recording for both front and back cameras
- HDR Video, Continuous shooting and VideoPic, Slow motion video recording
- HTC Zoe™ with HTC Zoe™ Highlights and HTC Zoe™ Share
- HTC BoomSound
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi a/ac/b/g/n, NFC, DLNA, infrared, GPS, LTE, 3G
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5
- 2300mAh Battery
As soon as we get more info we’ll post it here!
By the way, we already did an initial review of the HTC One when we played with it during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain. Click here to read our initial impressions.