HTC One Mini Officially Lands in the PH
The smaller brother of the HTC One has finally officially arrived in our shores. In an e-mail to media and bloggers, HTC Philippines announced the availability of the HTC One Mini with an SRP of Php25,390. That’s definitely a hefty price considering that this smartphone runs just on a dual-core processor and it doesn’t have expandable memory. The good news though is that it does feature a 4.3-inch Super LCD HD Display, LTE connectivity, and that same sezzy all-aluminum body of the HTC One.
Here’s a complete rundown of the specifications.
HTC One Mini Spec Sheet
- 1.4GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Adreno 305 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory, no expandable memory
- 4.3-inch Super LCD 2 display (720 x 1280 pixels) 342 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Beats Audio sound enhancement
- 4 megapixel Ultrapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 1.6 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, dual band WiFi, WiFi hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 1,800 mAh battery
- Android 4.2 Jellybean
The one major concern we have with the price is that you can actually get the HTC One (which has the bigger display and strong processor) for the same price with some of the online sellers here in the Philippines like Kimstore. HTC will definitely have to tie-up with a telco and offer it in affordable postpaid packages otherwise we don’t see them selling a whole lot of official HTC One Minis here in the PH.
PS: We’ve actually reviewed the older brother of this phone already, the HTC One. Click the links below if you wanna check them out.