An all-new Android smartphone has been announced by HTC — The Desire 830. The Desire 830 is a mid-range smartphone that has bright and vivid accent colors which wrap around its plastic body and features HTC’s Boomsound stereo, front-facing speakers.
HTC Desire 830 Specs
- 1.3GHz Mediatek MT6753 Octa-core Processor
- 5.5-inch FHD Super LCD, 1920×1080 Resolution
- 3 GB of RAM
- 32GB of Internal Storage; Expandable up to 128GB
- Mali-T720MP3 GPU
- 13-megapixel rear camera with OIS, f/2.0
- 4-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 3G, LTE
- 2800mAh battery
- Android Marshmallow 6.0
The front camera of the HTC Desire 820 is an UltraPixel camera with f/2.0 which lets you shoot brighter selfies in low-light conditions while the 13-megapixel rear cam has OIS and also has an aperture of f/2.0. The smartphone is offered in blue and red and it will be available in Taiwan on May 6 for NT$9,990 (P14,590).
Source: Android Authority