An HTC phone that’s in mid-range territory
HTC is taking steps to try and become relevant again by offering top-notch design for not much money. The company’s recently released smartphone, the One X9, is obviously aimned at doing just that. The new smartphone comes with the company’s almost trademark design sensibilities, but is powered by MediaTek rather than Qualcomm’s SoC.
HTC One X9 specs
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio X10 octa-core processor
- PowerVR GR6200 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD display, 1920 x 1080
- 32GB of storage, expandable via microSD up to 2TB
- 13-megapixel rear camera, BSI, OIS
- Ultra-pixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Specifically, the One X9 uses the Helio X10 processor, paired with 3GB of RAM, 5.5-inch IPS display, 32GB of internal storage and a 13-megapixel rear camera. A 3,000mAh battery, Ultra-pixel front facing camera and BoomSound front facing speakers round out the features of the X9.
The new smartphone is launching in China first with a list price of RMB 2399, roughly Php 17.5K in our currency. No release outside China has been announced as of yet.