A P Smart+ (2019) with more RAM and internal storage
Huawei unveiled a new phone in China with the Maimang 8. In essence, the mid-ranger is a P Smart+ (2019) made for the Chinese market with more RAM and internal storage. That means you are also getting a Kirin 710 processor, 6.21-inch Full HD+ display, triple rear cameras, 3400mAh battery, and Android Pie with the Maimang 8.
Huawei Maimang 8 Specs
- HiSilicon Kirin 710 octa-core processor
- Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 6GB of RAM
- 6.21-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD Display; 1080×2340 resolution
- 128GB of expandable storage
- 24-megapixel main camera with 6P lens; 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel depth sensor; with AI Scene Detection, 480FPS slow-motion video, PDAF, LED Flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 4G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth v4.2
- Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, GPU Turbo 2.0
- Android Pie 9.0 with EMUI 9
- 3400mAh Battery
The Maimang 8 is priced at CNY 1899(~Php 14.3k).