Its their most powerful tablet to date
Huawei is bringing its most powerful tablet out of China. Huawei CEO Richard Yu announced that the company is bringing its MatePad Pro to the rest of the world during their Livestream event today.
The tablet is a high-end device with a 10.8-inch AMOLED 2K display, powered by their Kirin 990 processor and a few configurations, including 6GB/8GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB of storage. It also comes with a detachable keyboard as well as a stylus.
The tablet has Harman/Kardon speakers, fast wired (40W) and wireless (15W) charging and comes in both LTE and 5G flavors.
Prices for the MatePad Pro follows below:
6GB/128GB WiFi only – Euro 549
8GB/256GB WiFi only – Euro 649
6GB/128GB LTE – Euro 599
8GB/256GB LTE – Euro 699
Huawei MatePad Pro Specs
- Kirin 990 octa-core processor
- Mali-G76 MP16 GPU
- 10.8-inch 2K punch-hole display with ClariVu 5.0, 2.5D glass
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB internal storage
- WiFi, LTE (select models)
- Harman Kardon-tuned Quad speakers with Hi-Res Audio, Huawei Histen stereo sound
- 13-megapixel rear camera with autofocus
- 8-megapixel front camera
- M-Pen Stylus, Laptop mode
- 7250mAh battery with 40W wired SuperCharge, 15W wireless charging, and 7.5W reverse wireless charging
- Android 10 with EMUI 10