Huawei has launched yet another budget smartphone in their home country of China, under their online-only Honor sub-brand. The new device, dubbed the 5A, is expected to retail at just RMB 699 or around Php 4.9K when converted to our currency.
Huawei Honor 5A specs
- Octa-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch HD display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB of expandable storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, AF and LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, VoLTE
- 3100mAh battery
At that price you’re getting a 5.5-inch IPS HD display panel, octa-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage as well as a 3100mAh battery, VoLTE capability and multiple color variations. The rear camera has a 13-megapixel sensor along with a f/2.0 aperture. The front-facing camera sports a 8-megapixel sensor and a f/2.0 aperture for selfies. No international availability has been announced as of yet.