Huawei has officially launched the newest member of their Honor family in China recently, the Honor 5X. The Honor 5X is a big step-up in terms of specs and construction compared to its predecessor, as the device comes with a premium design as well as mid-range specifications.
Huawei Honor 5X specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 octa-core processor
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD display
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 5-megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Fingerprint scanner, Quick Charge 3.0
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
The Honor 5X is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 616 octa-core processor, has 2GB/3GB of RAM, 5.5-inch full HD display, 16GB of storage and a fingerprint scanner at the back. The Honor 5X is probably the most affordable model of Huawei to have a fingerprint scanner, as the device starts at RMB 999 (around 7.3K) for the 2GB version. The 3GB variant is a little more, at RMB 1,399 (around 10.3K).
The phone will be released in China first, though no word when this phone will hit our shores.