Qualcomm Snapdragon 435-powered 8-incher
Huawei’s been rolling a lot of tablets lately, despite the dwindling market demand for the devices. The MediaPad M3 Lite 8.0 is the newest from their M3 family and it sports the new budget-tier Snapdragon 435 SoC, as well as mid-range hardware inside its 8.4-inch footprint. Check out the specs below.
Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 505 graphics unit
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 8.4-inch WUXGA IPS display, 1920 x 1200 resolution
- 32GB/64GB expandable storage, up to 128GB via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 4G, LTE-A
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint sensor, Harman/Kardon speakers
- 4800mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat, with EMUI 5.1
Huawei has not yet posted availability and pricing details on the MediaPad M3 Lite 8.0, but the tablet is expected to hit Russian shores first, and very soon.