A budget device with a big battery?
Huawei has recently announced the newest member of their Y family – the Y6 Pro. Regular readers should be acquainted with this particular smartphone by now, since it’s essentially a global variant of the China-bound Enjoy 5 released last year.
Huawei Y6 Pro specs
- 1.3Ghz MediaTek MT6735 quad-core processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 5-inch display, 720 x 1280 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera with F/2.0 aperture
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Emotion UI
- 4000mAh battery
To recap, the Y6 Pro is equipped with a 1.3Ghz MediaTek MT6735 quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 5-inch HD display and a large 4000mAh battery. The phone also packs a 13-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front shooter and comes in White, Gold and Grey. No pricing has been set for this pone as of yet.