A budget phone with great specs
Huawei has officially launched its new budget Y7p smartphone in Thailand today. The new phone has a hole-punch display along with a triple camera setup for surprisingly little money.
Aside from running two stunning colorways (Aurora Blue and Midnight Black), the Y7p also has solid hardware under the hood: Huawei’s own Kirin 710F octa-core processor, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, as well as a physical fingerprint scanner mounted on the rear, 6.39-inch HD+ display with a punch-hole notch and a 4000mAh battery.
The triple rear cameras are composed of a 48-megapixel main shooter with an f/1.8 aperture, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera with f/2.4 aperture and a 2-megapixel depth camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The selfie camera is an 8-megapixel shooter.
The phone has a retail price of THB 4,999 in Thailand which is around Php 8.1K converted, making it pretty affordable in terms of price and specs.
Huawei Y7p Specs
- 2.2GHz HiSilicon Kirin 710F octa-core processor
- Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 6.39-inch HD+ display
- 64GB of expandable storage (up to 256GB via microSD)
- Triple rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor
- 8-megapixel f/2.2 front camera
- 4G, LTE (Dual SIM, Hybrid Tray)
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Pie 9 with EMUI 9
- 4000mAh battery