“Live proud, view wide” with the Huawei Y3 2017
Aside from the Y7 low-end mid-ranger, Huawei also silently launched the 2017 edition of their Y3 budget phone.
This 5-inch handset features a MediaTek MT6737M or MT6580M quad-core chipset, 4G LTE capability and Android 6.0 Marshmallow under the EMUI 4.1 Mini guise. Here’s the specification list.
Huawei Y3 (2017)
- MediaTek MT6737M or MT6580M quad-core processor
- ARM Mali-T720MP2 or ARM Mali-400MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 5-inch FWVGA IPS display, 854 x 480 resolution
- 8GB expandable storage, up to 128GB via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0, with AF, LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM – 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS
- 2200mAh battery, removable
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow (EMUI 4.1 Mini)
No official notice yet from Huawei on the Y3 (2017)’s launch date and pricing.