Finally. It’s about time we got some semi-official key specs on Huawei’s most anticipated dual-snapper smartphone, the Honor 6X midranger. Two weeks ago, we featured a report on the Honor 6X passing through Chinese certification, but its specifications weren’t publicized back then.
Huawei Honor 6X (TENAA Specs)
- HiSilicon Kirin 650 octa-core processor
- Mali-T830 MP2 graphics processor
- 3GB RAM
- 5.5-inch FHD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 32GB expandable storage, via microSD
- 12-megapixel primary rear camera
- 2-megapixel secondary rear camera, DoF
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 3340mAh battery
Originally, the Huawei Honor 6X was expected to come with an all-metal design. The TENAA images suggest otherwise, though, as the smartphone seems to be clad with plastic materials for its upper and lower edges.
The Huawei Honor 6X is rumored to be launching in the middle of October in China. A speculated, Chinese price tag of $200 (~Php 9.7K) for the Honor 6X is floating around in several tech blogs. If it does ship to local shores with that kind of pricing, then we’re looking at an enticing midrange phone here, folks.