Acer just announced a monster gaming laptop at their IFA 2016 press event earlier, the Predator 21 X. Touted as the “world’s first curved display laptop”, the menacing Predator 21 X features crazy specs such as a huge 21-inch screen, dual Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080Ms, and Tobii infrared eye-tracking technology. The Predator 21 X will also be packing Intel’s newest, 7th-generation CPUs, codenamed “Kaby Lake”.
Predator 21 X
- Intel 7th-generation “Kaby Lake” processor
- 21-inch curved IPS display, 2560 x 1080 resolution, Nvidia G-Sync technology
- Dual Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080M in SLI configuration
- “Five Fan Cooling System”
- Tobii Eyetracking technology
- Full-sized Cherry MX mechanical keyboard, lighted, programmable
- Switchable keypad and trackpad mechanism, maintenance hatch
- Chassis glass window above internal fan
Pre-orders will be opened later this year at Acer’s online store. We’re expecting an equally monstrous pricing for this Predator 21 X model, but other, cheaper variants will definitely be unveiled in the months to come.