Lenovo K900 Launch Just Around the Corner?
After what seemed like forever, Lenovo Mobile Philippines is finally gearing up to commercially launch the Intel-powered Lenovo K900. We first saw the this premium phablet during the Lenovo Mobile PH event back in April. We were able to play with it again during one Unbox podcast episode where we had Lenovo Mobile PH’s Patricia Paredes on the show. We’re pretty confident in saying that we’re finally going to see it hit store shelves as Lenovo is starting to do hype-building and marketing efforts on social media. They started posting about the K900 last night and they even launched a support microsite for it highlighting the major features.
As a quick refresher here’s what you get with the Lenovo K900:
Lenovo K900 Spec Sheet
- 1.8Ghz Dual-core Intel Atom Z2580 CPU
- PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 5.5-inches IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- 1920×1080 resolution, ~401 ppi pixel density
- 13.0-megapixels rear-facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 2.0-megapixels front-facing camera
- WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS with AGPS Support
- 3G, HSPA+
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 2,500mAh Battery
Make no mistake about it. That Intel dual-core chip is much more powerful than some of the quad-core chips we’ve seen with recently launched devices. This device scored well over 20,000 on the Antutu Benchmark Test making it one of the true mobile powerhouses. Other than the power there’s also the gorgeous sleek design that will definitely turn heads left and right.
>>> SEE ALSO: Lenovo K900 Hands-on and Initial Review
As soon as we find out SRP and release date we will post it here for everyone’s info.