Infinix announced a new budget phone in India with the Hot 8. A successor to the Hot 7 Pro, the Hot 8 sports a large 6.5-inch display with a waterdrop notch and 20:9 aspect ratio, It has the same processor and internal storage as the Hot 7 Pro, though you get less RAM in exchange for a bigger battery.
While it sticks to a single front camera, the Hot 8 has a triple rear camera setup that consists of a 13-megapixel f/1.8 main camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a dedicated low-light sensor.
Infinix Hot 8 specs
- MediaTek Helio P22 Octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 64GB of expandable storage, up to 128GB
- Triple rear cameras: 13-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 2-megapixel depth sensor; low-light sensor; LED Flash, PDAF
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, fingerprint scanner
- 5000mAh battery
- Android 9 Pie with XOS 5
The Hot 8 will be available on Flipkart starting September 12 for an INR 6999 (~Php 5.1k) introductory price. After October 30, it will go up to its INR 7999 (~Php 5.8k) SRP.