It is the first Infinix phone with a notch-free display
As a follow-up to the S5 last year, Infinix announces its Pro sibling in India. Its headline feature is a notch-free 6.53-inch Full HD+ display with a pop-up module that houses a 16-megapixel selfie snapper. Going to the back, the S5 Pro has a triple rear camera setup that is led by a 48-megapixel main snapper and is accompanied by a depth sensor and low light sensor.
The processor gets a bump, as the S5 Pro uses a Helio P35 processor. Other specs remain the same with the non-Pro model: 4GB RAM, 64Gb internal storage, and 4000mAh battery.
Infinix S5 Pro specs
- MediaTek Helio P35 Octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ IPS display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 64GB of expandable storage, up to 128GB
- Triple rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 2-megapixel depth sensor; low-light sensor; LED Flash, PDAF
- 16-megapixel pop-up front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, fingerprint scanner
- 4000mAh battery with 10w charging
- Android 10 with XOS 6
The S5 Pro is priced at Rs 9,999(~Php 6.9k) in India and will go on sale on March 13.