Designed for the modern office worker, the Jabra Evolve 75
Audio and communications tech magnate Jabra recently unveiled the Evolve 75, a premium wireless headset specifically designed for use in today’s modern workplace. With built-in active noise cancellation (ANC) tech and an integrated “busy light” feature, the Evolve 75 is an excellent communication tool for the busy, open office setting.
Loaded with dual Bluetooth connectivity, and boasting an operating range of 100 feet, for laptop users, and around 33 feet when used in tandem with a smartphone, the Evolve 75 is a flexible, performance-oriented device that allows users freedom of movement and the ability to multi-task without hitches.
Key Features of the Jabra Evolve 75:
- HD voice for crystal clear calls and music
- Superior Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) with four (4) Mic’s
- Integrated “busy light” to boost productivity by reducing noise and interruptions
- Up to 15 hours of talk time
- Flexibility to connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time for calls and music – for example, both a computer and a smartphone
- Up to 100 ft. / 30 meters range from your connected device
- Audio through USB connection
- Charging stand (optional)
- Integration with leading UC platforms and Certified for Skype for Business, Cisco, Avaya and more
- HD voice for calls. World-class speakers for music
- Leather-feel ear cushions and an on-the-ear wearing style for all-day comfort
- Discreet boom-arm that can be clipped into the headband when not on calls
- Comes with an optional charging stand for easy charging and docking
More details as well as purchasing info can be found at the Jabra Evolve 75’s landing page.