Pre-orders are now ongoing
A few months after the Redmi K20 became official globally as the Mi 9T, Xiaomi has made the Redmi K20 Pro official in Europe as the Mi 9T Pro. The Mi 9T Pro is currently on pre-order, with a price of 429 Euros(~Php 25k) for the 6GB/64GB model and 479 Euros(~Php 27.9k) for the 6GB/128GB model.
Key differences between the Mi 9T and Mi 9T Pro include a Snapdragon 855 processor, 27w fast charging, and a better 48-megapixel main snapper. The rest of the features remain the same—6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, in-display fingerprint scanner, 4000mAh battery, and 20-megapixel pop-up front camera.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro specs
- AI-Powered Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, 18:7.9 aspect ratio, support for DCI-P3, 60000:1 Contrast Ratio, Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 64GB/128GB/256GB of non-expandable storage
- Triple rear camera setup: 48-megapixel f/1.75 Sony IMX586 main camera with 6P lens; 13-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle camera with 6P lens, 4cm macro mode; 8-megapixel f/2.4 telephoto lens with 2X zoom, Dual Pixel and Laser Autofocus, dual-tone flash, AI scene detection, and AI portrait
- 20-megapixel f/2.0 pop-up front camera with 1.8um pixels, AI Portrait, AI Beauty
- Dual SIM, with 4G LTE, LTE-A
- Dual Frequency GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- In-display Fingerprint scanner, USB-C, Reading Mode 2.0, Game Turbo
- 4000mAh battery with 27W Quick Wired Charging
- Android Pie with MIUI 10
While the Mi 9T Pro is official in Europe, there’s no official word yet if the phone will make it in Asia.