It’s a brand-new high-end phone from the company
Cherry Mobile is apparently unveiling another phone before this year ends, and one of their endorsers have just teased it on social media. Kim Chiu teased the phone on her Instagram account two days ago, which shows two rear cameras placed side by side along with a metal body.
Cherry Mobile Flare S6 Premium
- MediaTek Helio x27 deca-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD IPS display, (1920 x 1080 resolution)
- 13-megapixel dual rear cameras with Sony sensors
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 64GB of expandable storage
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C
- Android Nougat
From what we could gather, this phone is the company’s upcoming Flare S6 Premium, and has impressive specs for what it is. It’ll have a Helio x27 deca-core processor, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, 5.5-inch full HD IPS display, 13-megapixel dual rear camera with Sony sensors and a 13-megapixel front, USB Type-C connectivity and Android Nougat.
No price yet for the phone, though we may see it in an official capacity before this year ends.