With model number Z01M_1
Earlier, Unbox reported on a leaked document listing ASUS’s stable of six Zenfone 4 handsets slated for release this Q3 of 2017. The report included model numbers of the smartphones as well as a few details on the upcoming ZF4 line-up. Now, it looks like one of the family members, the Zenfone 4 Selfie, has made an appearance again on benchmarking site GFXBench. Most of the ZF4 Selfie’s specs were revealed in the sighting, so let’s see if this phone’s a worthy cause to hype for.
ASUS Zenfone 4 Selfie (GFXBench Specs)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 506 graphics unit
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch Full HD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 32GB of expandable storage, via microSD
- 16-megapixel rear camera, with AF, LED flash, 4K video
- 12-megapixel front camera, with AF, 4K video
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat, with ZenUI
For a selfie-branded handset, this phone’s front snapper better have more features and a reputable image sensor behind it, if it wants to be a viable choice in the selfie smartphone war. Also, pricing!
As always, it’s best to take these rumor and leak posts with a bucket of salt until we get more instances of similar reports.