No surprises here.
While the Nokia 3, 5 and 6 mid-rangers have already been unveiled, Nokia has yet to debut their high-end series consisting of the speculated Nokia 7, 8 and 9. These phones have already made their appearance in several benchmark sites, though. An entry-level Nokia 2 is apparently in the works as well, if the leak report is to be trusted, and it will be packing either a dated Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 or some similarly tiered MediaTek processor.
Here’s the chipset listing from the rumor report:
- Nokia 2 – Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 / MediaTek chipset
- Nokia 3 – MediaTek MT6737
- Nokia 5 – Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Nokia 6 – Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Nokia 7 – Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
- Nokia 8 – Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Nokia 9 – Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
The Nokia 7, 8 and 9 are expected to launch in late Q3 or Q4 of this year. No word or gossip yet on whether the Nokia 2 will indeed be launched and when.