Happy X4th of July pic.twitter.com/a03dq1XvIc
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) July 4, 2017
From the famed leakster @evleaks
Evan Blass, more popularly known as @evleaks, has released a leaked render of Moto’s upcoming dual rear snapper handset, the Moto X4. There have been a lot of rumors on Motorola’s upcoming mid-ranger for weeks now, but it’s only recently that we’ve gotten a render showcasing some of the new features of the X4.
The Moto X4 sports a shiny, rounded, glass facade not similar to the previous Moto X series smartphones. Notable takeaways include 2.5D curved glass as well as almost non-existent side bezels.
The back of the handset has a glass panel as well. The X4 also features dual rear shooters, and a LED flash can be spotted underneath the sensors. No details yet from the rumor mill on what grade these sensors will be.
Motorola Moto X4 (Rumored Specs)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 or 660 octa-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 508 or 512 graphics unit
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch Full HD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB expandable storage, via microSD
- Dual rear cameras, with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, IP68 certification
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat