Supposedly, the Korean electronics titan’s first dual rear camera handset
Alright, we’ve got more details on Samsung’s purported dual rear snapper handset, the Samsung Galaxy C10. The information comes from Chinese tech blog MyDrivers, along with a couple of renders showcasing the smartphone’s rear camera setup. Hardware-wise, here’s what you can expect out of the Galaxy C10, according to the rumor mill.
Samsung Galaxy C10 (Rumored Specs)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor or Samsung Exynos 7872 hexa-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 512 or ARM Mali-T830 MP2 graphics unit
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Dual 13-megapixel rear cameras, wide-angle and telephoto lens, with PDAF, dual LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM – 4G VoLTE, LTE-A
- WiFi, Bluetooth, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4000mAh battery
It’s interesting to note that the rumors are pointing to the C10 having Samsung’s yet-to-be-released Exynos 7872 hexa-core CPU, which is designed for high-end mid-range devices. As for the rear cameras, the setup will be vertically oriented, perhaps due to the differing lenses, if these renders are to be trusted.
No official word yet from Samsung on when we can expect an official debut for the Samsung Galaxy C10 but it’s bound to be soon, given the frequency of leaks lately. A rumored price tag of $515 (~Php 26K) has been floating around for the C10, though a bucket of sodium for gossip, as well as the for the rumored specs above.