A bucket of salt for this early benchmark sighting of the Mi MIX 2
Xiaomi‘s most anticipated Mi MIX 2 was supposedly sighted at popular benchmark site GFXBench, toting high scores in both the single core and multi-core tests. Based on the system information panel at GFXBench, the Mi MIX 2 will be shipping with the top-of-the-line Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, as well as a hefty serving of 6GB RAM.
Here’s what we’ve gathered so far on the Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 from the earlier leaks and the gossip grapevine. At this early stage in the smartphone game, it’s best to take this spec listing with a large bucket of sodium. We’ll keep you posted on more leaks and rumor reports as soon as they pop out of the woodwork.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 (Rumored Specs)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 540 graphics unit
- 6GB of RAM
- 6.4-inch AMOLED display, 2540 x 1440 resolution
- 128GB/256GB of non-expandable storage
- 19-megapixel rear camera
- 13-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM, with 4G LTE, LTE-A
- Fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C port
- 4500mAh battery, with Quick Charge 4
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat, with EMUI