A better Vibe P1
Like the Vibe P1 but feel the RAM and the camera is lacking? Don’t worry – apparently Lenovo is launching a better version of the smartphone, dubbed the Vibe P1 Turbo. So what makes the new phone better than the previous one? Well, the Turbo version sports more RAM – 3GB vs 2GB in the original – and a higher resolution camera – 16-megapixels compared to the 13-megapixel of the original.
Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 32GB of storage, expandable
- 16-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI
- 5000mAh battery
The other specs that made the Vibe P1 such a desirable, big battery phone is present – 5000mAh battery, Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor, metal build and fingerprint scanner. The Vibe P1 Turbo is set to retail at around 14K in Indonesia, though obviously local pricing will be slightly different when the device comes here.