Lenovo is one of the few brands that is keen into launching Android tablets, and the Tab P11 is its latest offering. A key feature of the brand’s new budget mid-range tablet is the display: you get a 11-inch 2K IPS display with a maximum brightness of 400nits, making it ideal for entertainment and productivity. Aside from that, you also get:
- A Snapdragon 662 processor with up to 6GB RAM;
- One of the few tablets to have WideVine L1, meaning you can enjoy Netflix shows in Full HD;
- Preloaded productivity apps like Microsoft Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint;
- 8-megapixel front camrra with Smart Privacy for blurring your background;
- Optional Keyboard Pack with a built-in trackpad and kickstand and Precision Pen 2 with a 200-hour rated battery life; and
- An optional Smart Charging Station 2 for hands-free watching.
The Tab P11 starts at $230(~Php 11.1k).