Aside from laptops, Lenovo is also making its smartphone line strong. In time for the holiday season, Lenovo will be bringing over the K12 Note to the Philippines. Lenovo’s latest budget offering aims to challenge the sub-Php 7k segment.
For its tempting price of Php 6,995, you get:
- A Snapdragon 662 processor with 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage;
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display with a notch for the 8-megapixel f/2.2 selfie snapper;
- Triple rear camera setup consisting of a 48-megapixel f/1.7 main camera, 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera, and 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor;
- 5000mAh battery with 20w USB-C charging; and
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and Android 10 out of the box.
With its pricing and specs, it is no secret that Lenovo wants to challenge the POCO M3 for the holidays. As it makes its comeback in the Philippines with its smartphones, Lenovo hopes that the K12 Note will be a strong, new offering from them to dominate the sub-Php 7k segment.