Another affordable smartphone from Lenovo
We recently got pinged by the PR arm of Lenovo for a short but sweet look at the company’s newest budget smartphone, the A6000 Plus. First launched back in April, the A6000 Plus is the lower-end brother of the company’s A7000 and A7000 Plus launched a few months ago.
Lenovo A6000 Plus specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5-inch HD display, 720 x 1280 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android KitKat, upgradable to Lollipop, Lenovo Vibe 2.0 UI
- 2300mAh battery
The new phone is lower-specc’d and has a smaller display compared to its bigger brethren. It comes equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, as well as a 5-inch, HD IPS capacitive display and LTE capability. No word on pricing yet obviously – we’ll know it when we see the phone on December 4.