Lenovo’s metal-clad, affordable phablet is coming to the PH
After being launched in India along with their TheaterMax technology, Lenovo is getting ready to take its afforfable, metal-clad phablet, the K4 Note, to the PH.
Lenovo K4 Note specs:
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera with phase detection AF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front facing camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, Dolby Atmos Sound
- 3,300mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
The company recently posted a promotional teaser of the TheaterMax tech in their Facebook page. After a comment from a fan. Lenovo confirmed that the K4 Note would arrive in the PH “really, really soon”.
The K4 Note was first launched in India last January, with a price of INR 11,999, roughly 8.3K. The K4 Note and the ANT VR headset bundle was priced at INR 12,499, or Php 8.6K.
The Lenovo K4 Note comes with a 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor, 3GB of RAM, 5.5-inch full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 16GB of storage and a metal body.