Dual-cameras, now at the front
Along with the P1 and the P1m, Lenovo has also launched their Vibe S1 here in the PH today. The Vibe S1 puts the selfie front and center by including not one, but two selfie cameras in the front of the device.
Lenovo Vibe S1 specs
- 1.7GHz MediaTek MT6752 octa-core processor
- ARM Mali-T760 MP2
- 3GB of RAM
- 5-inch full HD display, 1920 x 1080
- 32GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED
- 8-megpixel dual front cameras
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 5.0 Lollipop, Vibe UI
- 2500mAh battery
Just like other phones that have dual-rear cameras, the second camera in the front takes depth information that allows you to change the depth of field and blur out unwanted background objects and photobombers with ease. Users can even change the background to something else entirely if they feel like it.
Inside the Vibe S1 beats MediaTek’s MT6752 octa-core processor, running at a fast 1.7GHz. That’s paired with 3G of RAM, 32GB of storage along with a 5-inch full HD display. The Vibe S1 uses a single 13-megapixel rear camera for conventional snaps.
Lenovo Philippines is pricing the Vibe S1 at Php 15,999.