Special promo for early buyers
As expected Lenovo has officially launched both the K4 Note and the Vibe X3 in the PH at an event in SM North EDSA Cyberzone. The K4 Note is the company’s budget bang-for-the-buck smartphone that has a fingerprint scanner and a premium metal frame.
Lenovo K4 Note specs
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera with phase detection AF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front facing camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, Dolby Atmos Sound
- 3,300mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
The Vibe X3 meanwhile is the company’s higher-end model, and comes with a premium metal body, and a higher-end, Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor. The device comes with 32GB of storage and 3GB of RAM, along with a 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
Lenovo Vibe X3 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- 5.5-inch full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1920 x 1080
- 32GB of expandable storage
- 21-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF, 4K recording, LED flash/16-megapixel rear camera with AF and LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera/5-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner
- 3500mAh battery
The K4 Note is priced at Php 10,699 and comes with a free VR headset, screen protector and back cover. The Vibe X3 on the other hand, will be priced at Php 22,099. It’ll also come with a free VR headset, screen protector and back cover. Early buyers of the K4 Note also get Skullcandy headphones for a limited time.