International version of Lenovo’s budget phone coming to PH?
We know all about the Lemon 3, Lenovo’s answer to the ultra-affordable metal smartphone offered by domestic rival Xiaomi. What we don’t know is when the phone will be offered in other markets, because right now the Lemon 3 is only being offered in China.
Lenovo Lemon 3 specs
- 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 octa-core processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 5-inch full HD IPS display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 2750mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
Well, it seems that we have an answer – Lenovo India has teased two photos of an upcoming product that suspiciously looks like the previously released smartphone that will be announced in Barcelona, Spain during MWC.
That means that the Lemon 3 will probably get an international release, starting with India before getting released to other markets. To recap, the Lemon 3 packs a 5-inch full HD display, 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 5-megapixel front camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Soc, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage.