The K5 Note is Lenovo’s newest entry into the budget VR-capable smartphone segment. Boasting reliable internals and a stylish, full metal exterior, the 5.5-inch K5 Note is quite a noteworthy device, especially for its pricing point. Unbox’s Jamie takes a quick, hands-on peek at the K5 Note in his latest video review.
Lenovo VIBE K5 Note
- 1.8GHz Helio P10 Octa-Core Processor
- Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 5.5-Inch Full HD IPS LCD, 1080×1920 Resolution
- 32GB of internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- 13-megapixel Rear Camera with PDAF Autofocus and 5 Composite Lens
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G, LTE
- Bluetooth v4.1, WiFi b/g/n, AGPS, Fingerprint scanner
- 3500mAh Battery
- Android Lollipop 5.1
- Php 11,999.00
For more details and impressions on the K5 Note, head on over to our earlier review of the budget VR device.