Lenovo unwrapped a slew of devices back at IFA 2016 in Berlin last September and the Vibe K6 Power handset was part of the contingent then. Now, according to Lenovo’s India branch, the Vibe K6 Power is in the pipeline for an official launch soon.
— Lenovo India (@Lenovo_in) November 21, 2016
Lenovo Vibe K6 Power
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor
- Adreno 505 graphics processor
- 2GB or 3GB RAM
- 5-inch FHD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16 or 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 4000mAh battery
Lenovo India’s teaser tweet doesn’t mention any specific date, but we’re expecting the Vibe K6 Power to be out in the wild soon. Pricing will be key, as usual, and there’s a high chance that we’ll be seeing this particular Lenovo model in Philippine shelves.