Landing on April 8
If you’ve been salivating at a chance to grab Lenovo’s upcoming K4 Note smartphone, you’re in for a treat – the Chinese company is launching the phone next week, on April 8, and will be throwing in freebies for prospective buyers.
Lenovo K4 Note specs:
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera with phase detection AF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front facing camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, Dolby Atmos Sound
- 3,300mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
Those freebies include a VR headset, Lenovo’s own powerbank and a pair of Skullcandy cans, all valued at Php 5,000. Unfortunately from what we can see the freebie bundle will only be available in stores at SM North Edsa where the launch will be, and will only be given as a freebie from April 8 to 10.
Lenovo Vibe X3 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor/MediaTek 1.3GHz octa-core processor
- 3GB/2GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1920 x 1080
- 64GB/32GB/16GB of expandable storage
- 23-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF, 4K recording, LED flash/16-megapixel rear camera with AF and LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera/5-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner
- 3600mAh battery/3400mAh battery
While we’re on the subject of the K4 Note, some eagle-eyed readers have spotted the upcoming device in Villman’s pages. The local company has pegged the price of the phone at Php 10,699. We’re not sure if this is the official pricing of the device here in the PH, or if that price includes the VR Headset bundle already. We’ll know once Lenovo officially unveils the K4 Note along with the Vibe X3 family next week.
Thanks for the tip Mike!