A new take on the selfie phone
Remember the leaked Vibe S1? Well, that phone is now official, along with the two selfie cameras on the front that it has. And just like we thought, the two cameras in front works much in the same way that dual camera setups have always worked – one camera actually took photos while the other one took depth information in, allowing users to blend and blur subjects. The second camera also allows users to instantly delete photobombers in the photos or replace the background of a selfie to something else, since the phone knows where exactly in space the subjects are.
Lenovo Vibe S1 specs
- 1.7GHz MediaTek MT6752 octa-core processor
- ARM Mali-T760 MP2
- 3GB of RAM
- 5-inch full HD display, 1920 x 1080
- 32GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED
- 8-megpixel dual front cameras
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 5.0 Lollipop, Vibe UI
- 2500mAh battery
Other than that the Vibe S1 is your typical mid-range smartphone, running a 1.7GHz MediaTek MT6752 octa-core processor paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, along with a 5-inch full HD display. It’s expected to be priced at around $299, or an equivalent of Php 14K.