Lenovo unveiled the Yoga Book at the IFA 2016 tech expo in Berlin last September. The 2-in-1 convertible features a large, digital sketchpad, the “Create Pad”, which allows users to scribble on a Wacom-powered touch-sensitive surface. Now, according to the latest news from Lenovo Malaysia, the Yoga Book will be coming out this December with Google’s Tango augmented reality functionality.
Lenovo Yoga Book
- 2.4GHz Intel Atom x5-Z8550 quad-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 10.1-inch FHD IPS Touch display, 1920 x 1200 resolution
- 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera, auto-focus
- 2-megapixel front camera, fixed-focus
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS
- Dolby Atmos speakers, Project Tango sensors, stylus
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow or Windows 10 Home
- 8500mAh battery
The Lenovo Yoga Book starts at $499.99 (~Php 26K) and features different configurations to choose from. Lenovo Malaysia aims to launch the product this December 7th.