Another flagship killer to consider?
After several teasers, Lenovo finally unveiled the Z6 Pro in China. Their latest flagship phone comes with a Snapdragon 855 processor with liquid cooling, up to 512GB internal storage, and up to a whopping 12GB of RAM.
Up front, you get a 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint scanner and a waterdrop notch housing a 32-megapixel front camera.
The Z6 Pro’s main feature is its quad rear camera setup consisting of a 48-megapixel f/1.8 main camera, 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 8-megapixel telephoto camera, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor dedicated for videos. Speaking of videos, Lenovo’s much-talked Hyper Video is a suite of videography features that includes Super Night Scene, Super Macro, Super Wide Angle, and many more.
Keeping the lights on is a generous 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging and Android Pie out of the box.
Lenovo Z6 Pro Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- 6GB/8GB/12GB of RAM
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display
- 128GB/256GB/512GB of expandable storage
- Dual SIM
- 4G, LTE
- Quad rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera; 8-megapixel telephoto camera; 2-megapixel depth sensor; PDAF and dual LED flash, Hyper Video, AI Image Recognition
- 32-megapixel front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- In-display Fingerprint scanner
- Android 9 Pie with ZUI 11
- 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging
The Z6 Pro is priced at CNY 2899 (~Php 22.5k) for the 6GB/128 GB variant, CNY 2999 (~Php 23.3k) for the 8GB/128GB variant, and CNY 4799 (~Php 37.2k) for the top-tier 12GB/512 GB option. All variants will be available starting April 29.