LG Korea has just announced a new Android tablet for tablet enthusiasts out there – the G Pad III 10.1 FHD LTE. Clear from its naming scheme, the G Pad III features a 10.1-inch FHD display with LTE connectivity.
LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD LTE
- 1.5GHz octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 10.1-inch FHD IPS display, 1920 x 1200 resolution
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB via microSD
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- USB Type-C port, kickstand
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 6000mAh battery
The new LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD LTE comes with a price tag of $360 (~Php 18.5K) and is currently on sale in South Korea. No confirmation yet on which markets the new tablet will be heading to later on.
LG has mentioned that a version of the tablet with a stylus pen will be unveiled early next year. Let’s hope they also bump that meager 2GB RAM rating up to at least 4GB for that variant.