LG’s newest flagship hits our shores
Remember LG’s camera-centric V10 smartphone? It’s now officially on our shores. If you’re not a fan of backreading, here’s a quick rundown of its specs: premium build and 316L steel frame, Dura-Guard material for drop resistance, 5.7-inch QHD IPS quantum display and a 16-megapixel rear camera with OIS and f/1.8 aperture.
LG V10 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.7-inch QHD display, Gorilla Glass 4 protection, 1440 x 2560 resolution
- 64GB of storage, expandable up to 128GB
- 16-megapixel rear camera with OIS, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, laser AF
- Dual 5-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, NFC
- Android 5.1
- 3000mAh battery
The real draw is the small, secondary display that runs on the top of the 5.7-inch panel. There’s also twin 5-megapixel front facing cameras that allows users to take different angled shots for selfies and groufies.
Underneath it all lies Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 808 hexacore processor, paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The V10 is a videographer’s dream, as it’s able to shoot in manual mode for video.
The LG V10 retails for Php 37,990.