A modest upgrade from last year’s Q6
Following the launch of the G7 ThinQ, LG updates its mid-range like with the Q7. In essence, it is an incremental upgrade to last year’s Q6, offering new features like IP68 waterproofing, HiFi Quad DAC, and quick charging. The Q7 will come in three variants: the entry-level Q7a, the vanilla Q7, and the top-tier Q7+.
LG Q7 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor
- 3GB (Q7a/Q7) or 4GB (Q7+) RAM
- 5.5-inch Full HD+ FullVision IPS display (2160 x 1080 resolution)
- 32GB (Q7a/Q7) or 64GB(Q7+) of storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel (Q7a/Q7) or 16-megapixel (Q7+) rear camera with PDAF, LED flash
- 8-megapixel ((Q7/Q7+) or 5-megapixel (Q7a) wide-angle front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint sensor, IP68 Rating, HiFi Quad DAC, DTS:X
- 3000mAh battery with quick charging
- Android Oreo
There’s no word yet on pricing and availability as of press writing.