It was only a matter of time until Korean manufacturer Samsung jumped on the 6GB RAM bandwagon. But while many were expecting the Korean company to announce a flagship with that much RAM, no one was expecting them to stuff 6GB of RAM in a mid-range phone, which is what the Galaxy C9 Pro unveiled in China, essentially is.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 octa-core processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 6-inch full HD Super AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB of expandable storage
- 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture
- 16-megapixel front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, USB Type-C, fingerprint scanner
- 4000mAh battery
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
This particular phone is most certainly a phablet, as it has a 6-inch full HD panel similar to the one on the Galaxy A9 Pro. The C9 Pro has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor, Adreno 510 GPU and 64GB of expandable internal storage.
Providing the imaging chops of the C9 Pro is a 16-megapixel camera on both the back and front, with an f/1.9 aperture. There’s a 4000mAh battery to keep the lights on.
All of that is encased in a premium metal frame, and the Galaxy C9 Pro has a USB Type-C port underneath for fast charging.
The phone is priced at around RMB 3,199, which is around Php 22.8K converted.