No notch, flagship specs, in-display fingerprint scanner for a stellar price
The budget flagship segment just got more interesting as Meizu announced that it is bringing the MEIZU 16th to our shores for Php 24,990 for the 6GB/64GB variant.
Meizu’s flagship phone boasts of a notchless Full HD+ display, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a Snapdragon 845 processor. You get 12-megapixel and 20-megapixel cameras with 2x optical zoom and OIS on the back and a selfie-centric 20-megapixel front camera.
Those features alone make the MEIZU 16th a killer deal for its price. To make things more exciting, Meizu is bundling a free Bluetooth speaker for every pre-order starting December 1 to December 16.
MEIZU 16th specs
- Snapdragon 845 Octa-core processor
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 6-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display
- 64GB internal storage
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- 12-Megapixel f/1.8 wide-angle rear camera with Sony IMX380 sensor, 1.55um pixel size, Four-axis OIS, PDAF, Laser auto-focus; 20-megapixel f/2.0 telephoto rear camera with Sony IMX350 sensor, 2X optical zoom; 6-LED ring LED flash
- 20-Megapixel f/2.0 front-facing camera with Auto HDR and AI
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C, In-display fingerprint sensor, stereo speakers, Vapor chamber cooling system
- 3010mAh battery with mCharge fast charging
- Android 8.0 Oreo with Flyme 7 OS