Looking at the spec sheet, the M5c is a low-end, mid-tier handset.
Meizu has announced a new mid-ranger handset to their stable, the M5c. A quick peek at its specifications show that the M5c has low-middling hardware, so it shouldn’t be priced that high when it officially goes on retail soon. Meizu has not yet mentioned a price tag for their new handset as of this post.
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 5-inch HD display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB expandable storage, up to 256GB via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0, with dual LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM (Hybrid): 4G LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3000mAh battery
- Android Nougat 7.0 (Flyme 6 OS)
The Meizu M5c will be available in Pink, Black, Gold, Red, and Blue color variants.