Meizu made waves two weeks ago when the company finally announced their newest flagship, the MX5, to the world. Sporting MediaTek’s new Helios processor along with 3GB of RAM and a 5.5-inch full HD display, the MX5 is a beastly flagship that’s set to take on the offerings of other international brands at a quarter of the price. Novo7 Tech, the dealer of all things Meizu in the Philippines have not yet given us their official price for the new devices. But if you’re hankering to get your hands on the newest phone quickly, Lazada has them on stock right now.
Meizu MX5 specs
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio X10 64-bit octa-core processor
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD Super AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB/32GB/64GB capacities
- 20.7-megapixel rear camera with laser AF, dual-tone flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM, dual LTE
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint sensor
- Android 5.0 Lollipop, Flyme OS 4.5
- 3,150mAh battery
Priced at Php 16,999 for the 32GB version, the MX5 that Lazada is selling is a bit more expensive compared to the quoted price of Meizu in China. Still, if you want to be one of the first people who get the MX5 here in the country, you really don’t have much of a choice, not until Novo7 Tech gives us their official pricing.
EDIT: It seems like Lazada took down the listing for the 32GB version down. Only the 16GB version of the phone is available at the same price.