At the same event where the Pro 6 Plus was unveiled, Meizu also announced a new midrange offering, the M3X. Sporting a 2.3GHz Helio P20 chipset and the newly launched Flyme 6.0 OS, the M3X joins the long list of new devices in Meizu’s soon-to-retail pipeline.
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P20 octa-core processor
- ARM Mali-T880 graphics processor
- 3GB or 4GB RAM
- 5.5-inch FHD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 32GB or 64GB internal storage
- 12-megapixel rear camera, Sony IMX386 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow (Flyme 6.0 OS)
- 3200mAh battery, fast charging
The Meizu M3X phablet starts at $247 (~Php 13K) and is now available for pre-order at Meizu’s online store. There’s a high chance that this device will grace Philippine shelves after it officially retails in China.