Chinese smartphone manufacturer Meizu has just unveiled a new midrange phablet, the Meizu M3 Max. The 6-inch, Full HD Meizu M3 Max has MediaTek’s Helio P10 octa-core processor under the hood, along with a beefy 4100mAh battery to power it.
Meizu M3 Max
- MediaTek Helio P10 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 6-inch Full HD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass
- 64GB expandable storage, up to 128GB via microSD
- 12-megapixel Sony IMX258 rear camera, dual-LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow (Flyme OS)
- 4100mAh battery, quick charge
The Meizu M3 Max is expected to retail in China for $255 (~Php 12k). If the phablet does release around that price for the Philippine market, then we’re looking at an interesting proposition here, folks.